Education Edition California's Forgotten Children Screening License
- A one-time Public Performance License to screen the film.
- A 50 page CFC Digital In-Person Educational Guidebook.
- Information on keeping safe and resources for students to get help.
- Awareness, Safety, and Empowerment themed in-person classroom activities and discussion questions.
- Educational resources for student advocates to get engaged in their local communities.
- A kick-off call to answer any questions.
- Film is also available with Spanish and English subtitles.